Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Finished Hedgehog.

This winter I got a precious new laptop. It is beautiful and sleek and light and fast and everything a laptop should be.



Now, a new laptop needs a new case. Clearly.

This case based on a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman on the Sew Mama Sew website. Can I say how much I like the tutorials from Sew Mama Sew? You guys are rock stars. The pattern is super easy to modify for any laptop (or tablet presumably).

I got the free paper piecing pattern pattern from Artisania. The fabric is an assortment of low volume scraps from my stash and solids. The main body is yarn-dyed essex. Obviously, I had to give him a little eye with a french knot.


I am in love. Swoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so so cute!!! I really like Artisania's paper pieced blocks. I keep intending to do her gnome and mushrooms. Your case is awesome - love the blue velcro - fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for sending me a message. I try to respond to every single comment I get, but sometimes it takes me a bit when life gets crazy. I see them right away and I love you all.