Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gone Quilting [WIP]

I had this whole post thing planned for today. Then it got to be 10 pm and I thought meh. I have been away from my computer for the past couple of days...

You see, I finished my stars align quilt top. If you follow me on instagram, you know. I have been obsessed.


Then I made a back and basted it. I have been quilting. I am a woman obsessed. Of course, I chose a time consuming quilting design.



That is it. My bathroom is filthy, we are nearly out of food, I am depriving myself of sleep... I think about this quilt at work. My name is Sarah and I have an obsession.

Gone quilting.

See you in a few days.

Also I finished this block for my the Simply Solids bee Gamboge group. Hope you like it Erin! You have excellent taste.




WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Hi there -love the simply solids block!! P.S., you have earned the eternal respect of my husband for your blog name. He is so obsessed with bacon that every year on his birthday, we have a bacon party for all of his friends. You put a smile on our face tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I so totally do that to myself (and my family) too! I become obsessed with my quilt and CANNOT stop thinking about it, working on it and basically living it. I like the quilting design you chose -I sketched this one out to try and learn it and really wanted to do and then in the end chickened out and did my straight line comfort zone stitching. Gotta give it a go one of these days, it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your pain/obsession with that quilting. It's looking great and I love that solids block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stars align quilt top. Nice bee block too. Clean bathrooms are entirely overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, who really needs a clean bathroom anyway. I really like the quilting on your quilt and the simply solids block is so pretty. I also deprive myself of sleep for the sake of quilting sometimes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from Marla's (congrats on your giveaway score!) and I believe I'll enjoy it here! I love your stars align quilt. The dogwood quilting looks so awesome, so well-done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for sending me a message. I try to respond to every single comment I get, but sometimes it takes me a bit when life gets crazy. I see them right away and I love you all.