Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gone Quilting [WIP]

I had this whole post thing planned for today. Then it got to be 10 pm and I thought meh. I have been away from my computer for the past couple of days...

You see, I finished my stars align quilt top.


Then I made a back and basted it. I have been quilting. I am a woman obsessed. Of course, I chose a time consuming quilting design.



That is it. My bathroom is filthy, we are nearly out of food, I am depriving myself of sleep... I think about this quilt at work. My name is Sarah and I have an obsession.

Gone quilting.

See you in a few days.

Also I finished this block for my the Simply Solids bee Gamboge group. Hope you like it Erin! You have excellent taste.




WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for sending me a message. I try to respond to every single comment I get, but sometimes it takes me a bit when life gets crazy. I see them right away and I love you all.