This time I am in Charlotte, North Carolina and it is a quick trip. I think I am going to be at home all week next week. A whole week (maybe longer?).
Do you think my husband will get sick of me?
I am updating my list, it has totally been awhile. Maybe I will get some sewing done while I am in town?
1. Bee Blocks. I have finished my bee blocks for June.
For Make it Modern, I had a churn dash and a patchwork wheel. They were super fun to make. This wraps up the Make it Modern Bee.
For Simply Solids Gamboge group, we made stepping stones blocks. Hope this is not TOO bright. I just love color.
Still have July's bee block.
2. Meredith and Eric's wedding quilt. The blocks are sashed and now I just need to put it all together, make a backing (buy some fabric?), and quilt it. No biggie. They only got married a couple of months ago.
I love the way it looks so far!
3. Whitewashed Quilt. Remember this? I barely do... I have not even touched this! Ha!
4. Wonky Rainbow Quilt. This one needs to be quilted and bound. I can do it! This quilt is for me and I can't wait to snuggle under it.
5. Drunkard's Medallion Along. I am working on Christen's top right now and I think I get Paige's next. I love getting into the spirit of each medallion and playing with new techniques. I can't show pictures here because we decided these were going to be a secret, so I will just tell you that we will all need shades for Christen's quilt!
6. Baby Quilts. In my crazy world I decided I have three baby quilts to make this summer. No big deal right? I need to pick some easier patterns I think.
7. Block of the Month Blocks. I have June's Lucky Star to make and then June and July's Lucky Star and Hop, Skip, and Jump block. I am loving these block of the month's I can not wait to make them into gorgeous quilts.
8. MIL Quilt (better name to come). I decided to make my Mother-in-law a quilt. Here is my fabric pull so far, it feels so soothing. I think I am going to do some simple patchwork.
There will be other projects. I just can't say no to starting something fun and I love it! No complaining here!
I know I need to make some pillows with animals on them for our couch. Derek is getting a new laptop, so he is naturally going to need a case, he is currently trying to decide what animal he wants on his case (right now raptor is winning, who knows how to paper piece a raptor? oh dear...)
I am linking up to WiP Wednesday. Happy Day Friends! You are all beautiful! Sorry for the epic post.